Saturday, January 9, 2010

Simple Pleasures of Life

I enjoy having a nice cup of coffee while I curl on the sofa with a good book.

I enjoy writing into a notebook with a good gel pen.

I love my quiet time with God.

Discussing political issues stimulates my mind.

I enjoy getting to know a person deeper and understand how they truly feel about an issue without having to judge them superficially.

I enjoy having passengers in my car and sing along to a familiar songs while I drive.

I enjoy singing on top of my lungs while driving.

I enjoy good conversations while driving.

Actually. I really enjoy driving. ;)

Stalking people on FB is fun. I often find things that surprises me.

I enjoy laughing to good lame jokes. Not the seriously lame ones, though.

I enjoy telling lame jokes and observe the look on their faces.

I enjoy talking silly things and laughing with my parents and siblings.

I enjoy a long hot shower after a long day at work.

I enjoy knowing and experiencing different cultures.

I enjoy reading random articles on Wikipedia.

I honestly enjoy... my life. My life itself is a proof of God's faithfulness, grace and goodness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment