Monday, March 8, 2010

Feast Your Eyes

Since the end of last year, I haven't been very inspired to do any photography. I brought my camera everywhere but I don't seem to want to take it out to shoot anything at all because there's nothing really interesting to shoot and when I shoot with this attitude, my photos will turn out below satisfactory. That will further discourage me.

It's like a writer's block. Except this is the case for photography.

So I spent this off day of mine to edit my photos. Saving the few shots that are worth saving and experiment with new settings. With my vision all blurred and tired by afternoon, I find satisfaction in only a handful of photos.

And so to make this place look more cheery, I shall put them up.







Photos were taken on 28th of Feb 2010.

2 comments: