Saturday, April 21, 2012

What difference is there...

... if I lift my hands during worship and at a concert?

... if I lead worship on Sunday morning in church but swear when someone tries to cut into my lane?

... if I call myself a leader in church and ill-treat my own sister?

... if I give clap offerings to God and play an instrument in the worship team but with that very same pair of hands, I take what is not due to me?

... if I take the time off from work and serve in the mission field but feel absolutely nothing for the beggar who begs for money when I am having my food at the hawker stall?

My point is, how can one make a difference in the world if one is not making them on their daily basis?

Want to make a difference? Start with the small things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment